Thursday, April 1, 2010

The beauty of coffee.

Yes yes I know, I'm obsessed with coffee. Also addicted apparently, because I get gnarly headaches around 2pm if I haven't had some espresso in the morning. Regardless, I could never give up my habit because it gives me a chance to have a little date with myself and pretend I have no obligations, no schedule, and perhaps am in fact sitting in a cafe in Paris...
I stumbled across these photos of the work of some incredible baristas who recognize the art that is coffee - and not just in the roast! Apparently there are international competitions for free-poured latte artists. Who  knew?

1 comment:

  1. haha i love the giraffe! when i first saw this post i thought you'd done these... i was like WOW you have tons of time on your hands... but apparently not. :P

    ReplyDelete