Thursday, March 25, 2010

I caved.

Ok I admit it, I finally gave in to that little itch in the back of my brain that told me to keep blogging after my return from a semester in Paris. Although I can't promise posts about the Eiffel Tower and Prague, I can say that my time abroad helped me perfect my food photography skills - and I want to share my baking adventures (as they often are) with those of you who can't try the finished product in person. Also, I'm hoping that this blog will motivate me to try new recipes instead of the same old tried and true favorites. It's always good to change up the way you get sugar into your bloodstream, right?


If there's anything you'd like to see my try or any recipes that you've been meaning to experiment with, let me know!


Bises (that's French for kisses),
Annemarie

No comments:

Post a Comment